EasyBoot is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional and it was last updated on 2015-09-23. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
EasyBoot is an easy-to-use utility to create custom multi-boot, menu driven CDs and DVDs. It has the ability to automatically produce boot image files, and generate the ISO file as well. Using your CD-R/W Recording software such as Nero or Roxio to Record the ISO, you get a bootable CD that completely belongs to you. You can customize it with your companies name or slogan or even use it for your clients.
EasyBoot runs on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10.
1. Realize local language, multiple selections, and colorful menus.
2. Create screen layouts, Insert text, menu bars and function keys with a full GUI
3. Preview the actual effects during the design process.
4. Automatically generate boot loader and menu files.
5. Directly build bootable ISO files that are ready to burn.
1. Full Graphical User Interface, it is easy to learn for everyone.
2. Only adds one additional file to the root directory of your CD, does not destroy the original native style.
3. Supports up to 36 menu items.
4. Supports Up, Down, Left, Right and Tab keys to select menus, Enter and Spacebar keys to boot.
5. Supports User-Defined accelerated keys (such as 0-9, a-z) to directly select menu item.
6. Supports User-Defined function keys (such as Esc, F1-F12) to directly boot selected option.
7. You can choose Run Directly or Select for the execution mode of the accelerated keys.
8. You can choose translate all input key to small letter or capital letter.
9. Supports User-Defined cursor key movement, so you can freely layout the screen menu.
10. Supports Sub-menus to create extremely complex boot CD's.
11, supports startup logo
12, supports background image
13, supports time counter
14, supports password pretection to bootable CD
15. Convenient but powerful edit functions
16. Built in ISO image generation feature, with advanced feature such as Optimize and Set Date/Time.
EasyBoot (version 126.96.36.1990) has a file size of 3.39 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 277 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.