EasyBoot is an easy-to-use utility to create custom multi-boot, menu driven CDs and DVDs. It has the ability to automatically produce boot image files, and generate the ISO file as well. Using your CD-R/W Recording software such as Nero or Roxio to Record the ISO, you get a bootable CD that completely belongs to you. You can customize it with your companies name or slogan or even use it for your clients.
EasyBoot runs on Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
1. Realize local language, multiple selections, and colorful menus.
2. Create screen layouts, Insert text, menu bars and function keys with a full GUI
3. Preview the actual effects during the design process.
4. Automatically generate boot loader and menu files.
5. Directly build bootable ISO files that are ready to burn.
1. Full Graphical User Interface, it is easy to learn for everyone.
2. Only adds one additional file to the root directory of your CD, does not destroy the original native style.
3. Supports up to 36 menu items.
4. Supports Up, Down, Left, Right and Tab keys to select menus, Enter and Spacebar keys to boot.
5. Supports User-Defined accelerated keys (such as 0-9, a-z) to directly select menu item.
6. Supports User-Defined function keys (such as Esc, F1-F12) to directly boot selected option.
7. You can choose Run Directly or Select for the execution mode of the accelerated keys.
8. You can choose translate all input key to small letter or capital letter.
9. Supports User-Defined cursor key movement, so you can freely layout the screen menu.
10. Supports Sub-menus to create extremely complex boot CD's.
11, supports startup logo
12, supports background image
13, supports time counter
14, supports password pretection to bootable CD
15. Convenient but powerful edit functions
16. Built in ISO image generation feature, with advanced feature such as Optimize and Set Date/Time.
» version 22.214.171.1249 - posted on 2012-08-18
» version 126.96.36.1995 - posted on 2006-09-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR EasyBoot.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between
you (either an individual or a single entity) and EZB Systems, Inc. for the product
identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media,
printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By
installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by
the terms of this End-User License Agreement, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT;
you may however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties,
as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed,
not sold. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may permanently
transfer all your rights under this End-User License Agreement, provided you retain no
copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and this End-User License Agreement, and
the recipient agrees to the terms of this End-User License Agreement
GRANT OF LICENSE
This program version may be installed on a maximum of two computers, so long as it is ONLY
running on one system at any time: i.e. one installation at home and one installation at
the office and used only by the licensee. The simultaneous use of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT by
multiple personnel requires additional licenses. Use of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT over an
internal network requires separate license for each user. The licensee shall not use, copy,
rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed SOFTWARE PRODUCT except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use
shall result in immediate termination of this license.
All licenses will be issued in the name of the institution, company or school. Each additional
license also allows a single user to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT at home.
We try to keep my SOFTWARE PRODUCT as bug free as possible. However, it is a general rule,
Murphy's, that no software is ever error free, and the number of errors increases with the
complexity of the program. We cannot guarantee that this SOFTWARE PRODUCT will run in every
environment, on any Windows compatible machine, or together with any other application,
without producing errors. Any liability for damage of any sort is hereby denied. In no event
shall EZB Systems, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect,
or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of
business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary
loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. In any case, the
liability is limited to the registration fee. Please evaluate this SOFTWARE PRODUCT with not
critical data. Should you detect errors before registration, the user accepts the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT errors after registration. Any description of SOFTWARE PRODUCT errors will be accepted,
but we cannot guarantee that the errors can be corrected.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
EZB Systems, Inc.
The EasyBoot Team